We are currently looking to add a talented web developer to our team.
You would be actively involved in the development of new projects as well as helping to maintain existing websites and applications, that range from small CMS brochure sites to extensive and bespoke website applications.
Extensive knowledge of Laravel and Craft CMS is not a must, but a willingness to learn and grow your skillset is.
What you can expect
You will be working closely with the rest of the team to craft and deliver complete digital solutions for our clients; right from the initial discovery and scoping phases, to the final delivery and launch of the project. Your input will be incredibly valuable during the design phases of a project and you’ll be expected to work closely with the design team to ensure that a project transitions smoothly from final design to fully functioning website.
Each week you will:
- develop Laravel applications and Craft CMS websites
- add additional functionality to existing websites and applications
- code up designs of responsive websites
- deploy code to multiple servers
- help to develop internal processes and tools
We'd expect that you:
- enjoy working collaboratively
- have great conversation skills
- are self-motivated and passionate about your work
- are comfortable working with Git
- have experience with task-runners like Gulp and Grunt
- write clean, maintainable code that is standards compliant
- have experience building complex responsive websites
- have a sense of humour
It would be even better if you:
- have used Vue.js
- have an understanding of fundamental design patterns
- are comfortable writing tests for your code
- have some Systems Administration experience
- are involved in the local development community
The most important thing for us is to produce great work that makes a real difference and we’d like you to help.
Think you’re a good fit? Here’s how to apply:
Send details of your experience, salary requirements, examples of your work and any relevant links (Github profile etc.) to email@example.com. We’ll take a look and be in touch to discuss the role and additional benefits and perks of joining the team.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!